Saturday, August 29, 2009

332 Days Until the Big Five-O

Making Plans via Email, Names have been replaced by Initials in order to protect the innocent.

Hello!
The movie is at the Regal @ 7:15 or 10. Do we want to do movie and then dinner- I think that makes sense. Suggestions? I know PF Changg’s was thrown out there by RC and the No Mambo flag was thrown by SS. Both are agreeable with us, but any other thoughts? Nothing too heavy if we eat late…
We could do a Champps or Claim Jumpers. Where the hell else is there?
The movie is also at NB Court @ 7:30 or 10:20 but since the times are similar we F’s prefer the Lincolnshire. We could be swayed, but it would take some fancy arguing on your parts. I doubt you’re up to the challenge…
Anyway, that’s what I know- what do the rest of you bitches think?

You have got to be kidding me!
Kona Grill (great outdoor patio too), Big Bowl
MY FAVORITE: Cooper's Hawk (complete with WINE bar and lite food and I love it)
I think any of the above three would provide just the right atmosphere, convenient and close locations, alcohol choices and lite food fair.
You guys pick. Sincerely B

Just talked to the man and he prefers Claim Jumpers, since he is apparently tired of Champps. I’m not sure why, he must be going with someone else. Any objections? Insincerely RC

Ok- this game got old really quick. Unless B can come up with a better option, I am in for Claim Jumpers after 7:15 movie. Do you skanks want to meet @ the theater or at someone’s house for pre movie dry humping? LF

I say we meet at the theatre for pre movie dry humping!!! i am fine with 7:fifteen movie and claim jumpers for your digestive needs whatever they may be. Sincerelry B

See you at the theater at 6:45? We can meet in the parking lot, row J spaces 38, 39 and 41. (as I’m sure you know 40 is for a compact car)- see attached for map of the lot. LF

You forgot the attachment oh smart one. Try again. Good luck. Next time attach those illustrations of dry humping so I will be able to recognize you and your husband in the Lobby... Sincerely B

If you didn’t get the attachment, dumbass, it’s because I don’t really want you to find us. If you need an illustration of dry humping, refer to the magazines your husband hides in the toilet tank next to his Kleenex and lotion. Such a well groomed man. Love LF

No comments:

Post a Comment