Tuesday, October 13, 2009

316 Days Until the Big Five-O

Blog316

Okay, I need to feed my blog. I am afraid it is becoming anorexic! I have decided my Blog is just like the imaginary friends we all (I hope it wasn’t just me) had as children. And like any friendship, it requires work and attention. The good thing about the “blog” because of the following simple rules:

The more you exercise, the more you want to exercise.
The less you exercise the less you want to exercise.

The more you eat, the more you want to eat.
The less you eat, the less you want to eat.

The more you read, the more you want to read.
The less you read, the less you want to read.

The more you write, the more you want to write.
The less you write, the less you want to write.

All activities become habits, It is the nature of the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment