Saturday, September 12, 2009

323 Days Until the Big Five-O

Random Thoughts (are there other kinds? Not for me)

Am I a failure. I am not managing this Blog the way I had envisioned. I thought I would be able to post an entry every day. I find myself back peddling to catch up and pretend I am tricking time if I just label the entry according to when I "wished" I had put it in. I try and trick time all the time. I set clocks around the house at various times. In my bedroom the digitial clock is 20 minutes ahead so I will think it is 7:30 a.m. when it really is only 7:10 a.m. I am trying to avoid being late in the mornings. The Kitchen Clock is 10 minutes ahead so I will not let my daughter miss the bus for school each morning. My wrist watch is about five minutes ahead. I guess I am pushing time forward without even realizing it. What would the TAO say? Am I simply refusing to live in the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment